Conversational, warm, mature, believable, flexible
conversational, authoritative, believable, mature, flexible, dramatic commercials, movie trailers, medical narrator, guy next door. light, humorous story teller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
various rolls related to the medical profession.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded various corporate and commercial voiceovers particularly those in the area of the medical profession. I have recorded commercial medical narration voiceovers for local and regional medical centers. I conduct health care classes and lecture on all aspects of health, nutrition and fitness.
I have worked for years on voice over training in NYC with VoiceOvers Unlimited and Blabbermouth productions, voice coaching with Mary Warren, on-camera acting classes.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with a Harlan Hogan Porta Pro sound booth, a snowball microphone and Apple Garage Band on a Mac Book Pro. I also have ready access to NYC recording studios all of whom have state of the art equipment and services.
Various voiceover seminars, private and group voice coaching and on-camera coaching in the NYC voiceover market. I conduct health care classes and lecture on all aspects of health, nutrition and fitness. I am a licensed Chiropractor with 30 years of experience in all areas of Chiropractic management, treatment, massage, and nutrition. I exercise daily and am an avid motorcyclist, bicyclist, kayaker and horseback rider.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Riley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Riley is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Riley was last active on Voice123 117 days ago