Young to middle age, familiar, hip, 18-40 yrs old
I'm a voice over artist with an excellent range, but specialize in young to middle-age sounding men. My voice has been described as "familiar," "not overbearing," and "comfortable." Character voices, including gnome-like and "impish" are in my repertoire. Although I can pull off the "voice of God" announcer sound, my talents are best used if you're looking for a unique sound that won't yell at your audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can record in English (my native language), Spanish, a variety of Asian accents, and Dutch-accented English. Regional U.S. dialects include Southern US, Upper Midwest, and California surfer, along with straight, un-accented reads.
My Voice Experience
I have a wide range of voiceover experience, including t.v. and radio ads, audiobooks, internet dramas, and a variety of business projects.
I've done public speaking, acting, and singing for over 20 years. I'm comfortable on stage in front of tens of thousands (I do public address/emcee announcing at events) as well as in intimate settings. I'm also a freelance writer and have put together many pieces of ad copy and scripts for clients.
I've studied with a top U.S. West-Coast voice coach and producer and as stated above, have been actively performing music, speech, and theater in public.
My Studio Equipment
I use a variety of software programs, coupled with pre-amp and a high-end, studio quality mic and sound booth.
Freelance writing is available in addition to my voiceover services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Pressler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Pressler is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Pressler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Pressler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Pressler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Pressler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.