Young to middle age, familiar, hip, 18-40 yrs old
I'm a voice over artist with an excellent range, but specialize in young to middle-age sounding men. My voice has been described as "familiar," "not overbearing," and "comfortable." Character voices, including gnome-like and "impish" are in my repertoire. Although I can pull off the "voice of God" announcer sound, my talents are best used if you're looking for a unique sound that won't yell at your audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can record in English (my native language), Spanish, a variety of Asian accents, and Dutch-accented English. Regional U.S. dialects include Southern US, Upper Midwest, and California surfer, along with straight, un-accented reads.
My Voice Experience
I have a wide range of voiceover experience, including t.v. and radio ads, audiobooks, internet dramas, and a variety of business projects.
I've done public speaking, acting, and singing for over 20 years. I'm comfortable on stage in front of tens of thousands (I do public address/emcee announcing at events) as well as in intimate settings. I'm also a freelance writer and have put together many pieces of ad copy and scripts for clients.
I've studied with a top U.S. West-Coast voice coach and producer and as stated above, have been actively performing music, speech, and theater in public.
My Studio Equipment
I use a variety of software programs, coupled with pre-amp and a high-end, studio quality mic and sound booth.
Freelance writing is available in addition to my voiceover services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Pressler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Pressler is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Pressler was last active on Voice123 163 days ago