Authentic integrity, subtle humor, characters
With over 35 years experience in voice over for television commercials, radio spots and special long format narration projects, you'll find my performances compelling, effective, and easy on the ear. A wide variety of technique and voicing nuance is available with very direct-able and easy-to-work-with personality. 30 years of Community Theatre acting adds to experience level. Have owned my own Ad Agency, Production Company, and now Tourism Info Hotel TV Network. Also, very fast turn around ... what is promised is delivered!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Barbara, Monterey California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various European, Latin, and Americana accents, Senior caricatures, regional USA accents as well.
My Voice Experience
From cartoon characters to Department of Defense training tapes, to corporate long-format narrations to 30-second radio and TV spots, and much, much more, have developed a natural, easy-on-the-ear delivery. With years of experience in Community Theatre as well, acting across the microphone is as effortless as it sounds.
Unknown - Click here to ask Greg Padgett
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica 440 Studio Mic; Alesis Studio 32 16-trk Mixer; Alesis Microverb 4 18bit signal processor; Alesis nano-compressor; dbx 286A mic preamp processor; Apple Garageband; Sound Studio Mac computer programs.
As owner of Ad Agency since 1975, I have vast experience in packaging projects, including artwork, graphics, sound efx, music library, self-contained turn-key capabilities if needed. Also can provide consultation on marketing projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Padgett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Padgett is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Padgett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Padgett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Padgett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Padgett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.