Professional, bright, serious, everyday man
Warm and deep for narrations; professional for corporate presentations; soft and inviting for audiobooks; bright and strong for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Texas" accent; slight or over-the-top when needed,"Old prospector" type, "Nerd", "Goofy" (cartoon character).
My Voice Experience
I just finished my 24th audio book, with high praise from the authors. I also bring years of stage acting and singing to my voice over work.
Coached for voice over by Janice Dean.
I've taken classes in acting and improv, and have extensive voice (singing) training.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Spark mic, PC with Adobe Audition,ART TubeMP pre-amp; Focusrite Scarlet 6i6 Audio Interface
I am easily coached and adapt well to direction as the client needs. This comes from years of stage acting and fitting to the character the director wants.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Walston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Walston is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Walston was last active on Voice123 31 days ago