Rich Baritone, Deep, Smooth
My voice is deep and can be anything from soothing to sinister. I can do narrations perfect for documentaries or professional presentations, or even something sexy and enticing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I don't do accents. I've been told I do a pretty good impersonation of Don LaFontaine. I don't buy it. I honestly think people say we sound alike because my voice lives in the similar sound spectrum as the Legend of voice overs. Everything I do is natural.
My Voice Experience
I only have one actual voice over gig to call experience. I was in college and a sorority that heard me speaking asked me to do their voice over work for a short clip for a step show. However what I lack in experience, I make up in natural talent, potential and a willingness to learn.
I have no formal voice over training, but as a performing musician for over 10 years I have become very comfortable announcing an audience. I also hosted forums in college.
My Studio Equipment
I don't have my own studio, but my business partner and next door neighbor has mid-tier recording equipment. Paired with his top of the line engineering skills, we manage to produce high quality recordings in his studio.
Throughout college I was constantly in the public eye. Hosting forums, announcing for performances, and commanding a 500 piece marching band. After college I began my career as a massage therapist and have improved my communication skills ten-fold. I have a very high level of focus and I am a quick learner. I take instruction very well, and always aim to please.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gregory Beacham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gregory Beacham is a Standard subscriber.
• Gregory Beacham was last active on Voice123 60 days ago