Professional, Genuine, Character, Guy Next Door
Warm, Soothing, Deep, Authoritative, Matter of Fact for Narration and Presentations. Guy Next Door, Fun, Friendly, Sexy, Characters for Commercials. Many characters for commercials, animation, and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, Jersey, New England Nasal-Nip, Cockney/English, Italiano, Southern Drawl, Rural, Hispanic, Balkans/Russian, Australian, Mid West, Baltimorian, Greek, Kazakhstani, Don Pardo, Cowboy, Hill Billy, Stoner Dude, Guy Next Door, Grumpy Old Guy, Jeeves, Limey Sailor, and many more.
My Voice Experience
A voice over talent with more than 8 years of professional voice experience. Described by some as the guy with the 'Rubber Voice'. Experience in Commercials, Documentaries, Industrial, Corporate, Online, and Video Games. A wide range of experience means you'll get exactly what you're looking for in a voice for your project.
BA Marketing Communication - Walden University
AA Speech Communication - College of Southern Idaho
CSI Imrpov Workshop - College of Southern Idaho
CSI Readers Theater Workshop - College of Southern Idaho
Justin Siena Theater Arts - Justine Siena Highschool
My Studio Equipment
Mic = MXL 4000
Lexicon Alpha Interface
HP Media Center PC w/Acoustica Mix Craft 4 and Sound Forge
Mac Book Pro w/Logic Express and Garage Band
I am able to provide dry voice as well as fully produced audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gregory Alan Downey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gregory Alan Downey is a Standard subscriber.
Gregory Alan Downey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gregory Alan Downey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gregory Alan Downey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gregory Alan Downey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.