Character Specialist in recording and live action
A natural baritone capable of creating many textures. I can give you warm and deep, sexy and fun, or sharp and harsh. I have a wide singing range from alto to bass. I've worked as an on air DJ for radio, am featured as the prompt voice for local companies, and have done dramatic and comedic readings. Animated voice overs are a specialty, as well as narration for documentary features. Professional to completely silly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most accents of the world are possible with this gift, making me a perfect Bond Villain, as well as a number of impersonations ranging from SpongeBob Squarepants to Bob Dylan to Jesse Ventura to Margaret Hamilton as the Wicked Witch of the West on 1939's "Wizard of Oz"!
My Voice Experience
As the only volunteer to be the M.C. for my second grade talent show, I found this sort of endeavor fun and entertaining for myself and the audience. A lifetime of stage performance, musical productions, commercial retail work, as well as on air radio DJ at REV 105 and phone prompt talent for Armor Security and others have prepared me for anything!
Performing arts, music and media production have been my training.
My Studio Equipment
I have home recording capability for small projects and access to several recording studios and engineers in my area for larger needs.
I learned a fair amount of Klingon for public appearances as "Mr. Worf" from "Star Trek, the Next Generation".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg Nesbitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Nesbitt is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Nesbitt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Nesbitt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Nesbitt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Nesbitt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.