Friendly, generic American male.
Warm, friendly North American male with a hint of Tom Bodett.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bangor, Portland, Maine, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have 15 years total experience in broadcast and internet radio, which has given me a lot of opportunities to write, produce and perform a wide range of commercials, promos and imaging. My strength is in character acting.
Associate of Applied Science in Radio, TV & Film (San Antonio College)
Multitrack Recording Workshop with Donnie Meals @ Editpoint Studios
"You're On The Air", Pts. I & II with Lainie Frasier
"Nine Critical Skills to Voiceover Excellence" with Pat Fraley
"The Advanced Masters Character Voice Class" with Pat Fraley
"Voiceover for Animation" with Bob Bergen
"VO Toolbox" Training with DB Cooper
Improv Training at the Penobscot Theatre Company with Bradley LaBree, Jen Sheppard, Amy Roeder, and Lizz Matthews
Improv and Acting Training with Jon Ferreira
My Studio Equipment
Peavey PV8 Mixer
Behringer Composer Pro MDX2200
Symetrix TI-101 phone patch
Mac Mini (Mac Mini)
Audacity/Twisted Wave for recording
I have worked on a wide variety of projects including:
- e-learning modules
- Theatre sound cues and narrative elements
- Hearthebill.org (legislation)
- radio imaging (including animated voices for a project)
- radio commercials
- serialized audio fiction
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Littlefield by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Littlefield is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Littlefield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Littlefield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Littlefield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Littlefield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.