Youthful, Rugged, Anthemic, Relatable, Unique - Connects to youth and millennials
A youthful voice that can thoroughly connect to millennials and modern youth. Strengths in inspiring and anthemic content, as well as in energetic and youthful "guy-next-door"-type content.
Scion | Subway | Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design | Hennepin Technical College | LIFE University
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Greg Johnson
My Voice Experience
2014 & 2015 National TV and Radio brand campaign for Scion.
2015 Regional TV and Radio campaign for Subway restaurants.
2015 Internet advertisement for the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
2015 Internet advertisement for the Center for Consumer Freedom
2015 Pandora Radio advertisement for a local technical college
I worked for 2 years are Buzz Cutz Audio in Minneapolis, MN, where I joined the Voicebox Talent roster and worked on my VO skills with the owner for pretty much the entire duration of my employment. I spent those two years engineering other professional voice talent and taking cues from them and working on my skills in my spare time at my home studio.
I also have 4 years of professional commercial audio production work, with an emphasis on voice-over and dialogue editing, mixing, and mastering. I possess an Associates Degree in the field of Audio Production, and I have engineering and /or mixing credits with Fox, DirecTV, Lionsgate, 3M, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more.
My Studio Equipment
-Telefunken CU29 Copperhead Microphone
-Summit 2BA-221 Microphone Preamp
-Pro Tools 12
-Acon Digital Restoration Suite
-NI Komplete 10U
I also have access to Post Haste Media in Burbank, CA. This will require a studio fee. Post Haste is equipped with SourceConnect, and a fully loaded 5.1 post-production system. I have also done ISDN jobs at the legendary Marc Graue Voiceover studio in Burbank, CA. If you require me to go to a studio with ISDN, I would highly recommend them.
I have years of experience in engineering, editing, mixing, and finishing voice-over, dialogue, sound design, and post-production audio.
I am also a composer, composing music for my production music library by the name of Panic Sound, which you can find at www.panicsound.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Johnson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours