Rich, Warm, Funny, Articulate, Flexible, Professional and Experienced
Young/middle aged male, North American, no accent. Have a wide range of reads from corporate, to announcer, to super sales guy to warm and emotional and guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Miami, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern American, Russian, British, Irish, Scottish. I do impressions of Dr. Phil, Tony Soprano, Johnny Carson, Bill Clinton. All accents and impressions can be quickly studied and executed.
My Voice Experience
From broadcasting radio in high school and college, to doing professional dubbing services for the last 10 years I have tons of experience. I've also recorded cartoons that were originally in Spanish into English. My family business growing up was performing Marionette Puppet Shows and because I was in radio/production in high school I was in charge of all recordings. That entailed doing voices, and recording and mixing the final product.
I have an BFA in Acting from University of Florida/NWSA in Miami. It was a four year conservatory and we were trained in acting, improv, voice, movement, scene study, playwriting and all things technical in theatre. I stage managed my freshmen year and also sound designed a few shows.
My Studio Equipment
MAC BOOK PRO 2012 and a BLUE YETI PRO microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Gregg Weiner
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gregg Weiner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gregg Weiner is a Premium subscriber.
• Gregg Weiner was last active on Voice123 151 days ago