I have a unique sound and wide range. I can be dark and ominous for movie and game trailers, promos and documentaries, tough and rugged, smooth and sexy to light and bubbly for commercials, and I can do characters for games, movies and animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have the ability to do many different voices and dialects, I simply have not narrowed it down as they don't come to me until the moment calls for it. I guess my best impersonations would be the people I have come across in my life such as co workers,bosses,friends and random people from radio and TV. I could put a twist on their voices that could be suitable for characters for animation or commercials.
My Voice Experience
Force Factor Sports Nutrition Supplements: Telephony (2012)
Cedar Falls Utilities Letters Series :30 radio, Regular Guy
Southwest General Hospital Concussion Awareness Event :30 TV Spot(2011)Public Service Announcer
The Adventures of Truckman Episode 4: Arnie ( Main villain, Obnoxious Arnold Schwarzenegger character from the Terminator Movie) (2007)
The Adventures of Truckman Episode 5: Evil Truckman (Main villain with a cheesy "half assed" British accent) (2010)
Smoke (2011): David ( Main character, regular guy)
Nieszka Productions Cleveland, Ohio
Johnny Hawkins Petty Criminal Officer (2011) Narrator
Our Last Days Together (2011) Narrator
Darene Hope Productions, Cleveland, Ohio
• Private Voice Over Instruction with Jean Zarzour, Commercial Recording Studios Cleveland, Ohio
• Find Your Voice! Voice Acting Institute, Jean Zarzour, George A. Sipl Productions Cleveland, Ohio
• Commercial and Character Voice Over Workshops with Kevin Delaney: Mr. Smalls Recording and Mastering Studios Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Thiel College, Greenville, Pennsylvania
Related coursework: Basic Acting, Theater through the Ages, Intro to Communications
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser Microphone
I have access to Commercial Recording Studios, Cleveland, Ohio for more elaborate projects.
I feel that I can bring a little something different to the table in the Voice Over Industry. I believe I have a unique quality to my voice that can stand out from the rest. I am very easy to get along with, take directions extremely well and will work as hard as I can to deliver what the client wants.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Fouts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Fouts is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Fouts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Fouts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Fouts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Fouts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.