Can be both professional or laid back and fun
deep, and professional for radio, audio books, and narrations, but can also be laid back, and fun as the situation is called for.
fun or smooth for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Californian, New York, Southern United States, Australian, British, Jamaican,
Characterizations/impersonations: Surfer, Drunk guy, Fitness fanatic, Cowboy/Rancher
My Voice Experience
I have been a Public Affair (talk) show host on 88.9 fm KUCI which is my college radio station for the past 2 and a half years where I have had an informative show on food called Food for Thought.
I am currently a student at the University of California Irvine, and undertook a training session for the school radio station and learned radio talk show hosting on 88.9 fm KUCI. I also took a 3 session acting workshop during the summer of 2011 while taking summer school to learn some skills in auditioning and performing monologues.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones, sound boards, CD player, Vast Music library
adobe audition, Audacity, Stream recorder
I Like to do impressions of cartoon characters and scenes from tv shows that I like on my free time. These include family guy, the simpsons, south park, American Dad, 30 Rock, Community, Psych, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Greg Eng by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Eng is a Standard subscriber.
Greg Eng does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Greg Eng was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Greg Eng does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Greg Eng was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.