Deep, East Coast, Articulate, Versatile, Guy Next
Deep in nature, my voice is perfect for announcer/articulate character types. However, I can also play laid-back and humorous type characters since that is closer to my actual personality.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey (North and South), New York region, Philadelphia, professional, laid-back dude, Charlie Sheen.
My Voice Experience
The majority of my experience stems from working on MTV's "Room Raiders." For one season, I provided all of the voice over work for the animated segments of the show. In addition, I've also done some work character work for NYU students.
Broadcast Communication major at La Salle University, 2001.
Five years of TV production/post-production experience.
Classes at The People's Improv Theater, New York, 2011.
My Studio Equipment
iMac with GarageBand software, Yeti USB THX Microphone (YETI)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Greg DeLucia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg DeLucia is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg DeLucia was last active on Voice123 326 days ago