Guy Next Door, Characters, Approachable, Cool
Guy-Next-Door, Approachable, Characters. Warm and calm for narration, smooth and articulate for commercials or voice message. Fast and articulate for rapid fire ads or high energy announcer reads.
Conversational tone is midrange with relaxed, friendly vibe.
I can also do the sarcastic, cynical or wry attitude a la Denis Leary.
Myriad variations of tone for character reads: High munchkin voice to deeper Monster Truck voice to throaty old outlaw voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural North American accent with medium pitch; can do various male characters from young slacker dude to grizzled old fellow
Impersonations I do include: Kermit the Frog, George Takei, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gandalf, Smeagol / Gollum and more...
My Voice Experience
Multiple voice-acting training sessions with Deb Munro of Chanti Productions.
I have produced and performed VO for theatre projects as a sound designer.
I am currently auditioning for various projects on Voice123 as I expand my development as a voiceover artist.
Voice Acting Training - Instructor Deb Munro of Chanti Productions 2005, 2009.
Sound Design for various local theatre productions 2008-10.
Recording Engineer - Powersound Recording Arts Program Spring 2003.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro running Logic Pro 7 and Harrison Mixbus 2.4 with Focusrite Saffire Pro26 I/O A/D interface.
Microphones: Rode NT2000, Rode NTK, EV RE20, Kel HM2D and more.
Monitors: Roland, Klipsch
Headphones: Sony MD7506, AKG K171
Mic Preamps: Daking, Soundcraft
Other: Various guitars, amps, speaker cabinets, drums, novation midi controller
I have done sound design for a range of theatre productions including voice recording, Foley, and music composition and production.
I have recorded demos for local bands in multitrack format including mixing and mastering.
I have produced radio jingles which aired in the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada area.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Greg Antoniw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Greg Antoniw is a Standard subscriber.
• Greg Antoniw was last active on Voice123 258 days ago