Upbeat everyday guy, young to middle aged male
Projecting an versatile voice that can transmit many feelings, my projects are primarily soft, dramatic reads, with the occasional movie trailer or up tempo spot. I can also project a professional tone for business or a smooth sound for phone systems.
I look forward to working with you on your next project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English Canadian, English American, British
My Voice Experience
I continue to see projects from both sides, as a voice actor and as a producer of radio and messaging on-hold creative through my company Redhead Media Solutions
My experience has primarily been with radio commercials but recently (past 12 months) I have started to land more projects of the off-beat character variety for animations and products.
One thing is for sure, the road is a varied and long one with many curves, but obviously has brought you and I together. Let's make the most of it!
Studied at Fanshawe College in London, ON, renowned for it's Radio Broadcasting program. The program included voice training and acting providing me the basics to succeed. As an occasional singer and media producer I've be part of this business from many different angles and can appreciate where everyone is coming from.
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM 27 Mic, Samson Resolv A5 Monitors, Adobe Audition, Izotope Ozone 3, Peavy PV-10 Mixer, Ultrasone Proline Headphones.
Redhead Media Solutions: creative audio production and communications consulting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Graydon Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Graydon Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Graydon Smith was last active on Voice123 170 days ago