Mostly Early Adult, Teen voice. Best Friend.
I can be the best friend on commercials, smooth and serious on narrations, professional and direct with presentations, funny voiced on those necessary, and I can be very precise on the honesty in selling different products.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent (Cockney), Strong Southern Accent, I can be the teenager, the bully, the funny guy, or the nice guy next door! I love to have fun with a project and really go to the edge with honesty and truth for a product.
My Voice Experience
I have a BA in Theater from Columbia College Chicago so I know a lot of things about how the voice works. I also took a class that specializes in Voiceover work and got to study under a voice actor represented by SAG-AFTRA and learned many things to my advantage. I have read commercials for things such as Chili's, Applebees, Casinos, and Cough syrup.
Columbia College Chicago: BA in Acting
-Voiceover work with Deb Doetzer
-Voice 1, 2, and 3 from multiple professional acting professors.
My Studio Equipment
I have a USB mic and direct input and also have multiple audio interface mics I can use as well.
I also have a lot of Radio experience. I DJ with students on our college radio station and like to have fun in whatever i do! Come Collab with me and we can see how it goes! I love whine a client is happy with my work and comes back for more!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Grant Spence by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Grant Spence is a Standard subscriber.
Grant Spence does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Grant Spence was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Grant Spence does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Grant Spence was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.