Believable, conversational, authoritative, storyteller with a rich, warm texture.
I offer a seasoned, believable sound for commercials and narration that don't wish to appear "selly" or "pushy". Warm, raspy, laid-back, trustworthy—these terms all describe my first impression reads. Of course, I can turn up "the sell" if necessary, but I believe that getting a believable yet effective recording is where the art lies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York City
My Voice Experience
I have been a SAG member since 2003, and have been the brand voice for dozens of multi-national companies including Folgers, Firestone, North Face, Toyota, Nike, Under Armour, and Nestle. I have also narrated documentary series for PBS, Discovery, ESPN, Fox Sports, and SpikeTV. I own and operate a state of the art recording studio called High Lonesome Recording in British Columbia, and a smaller facility in Portland.
I learned engineering and the recording arts in New York City working as a composer and session vocalist/musician over a ten year period. I have a BA from Middlebury College, Middlebury VT.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is a ten year old, free-standing structure professionally sound treated and optimized. I use Source Connect constantly, and have the required bandwidth to deliver hassle free remote audio. I use Pro Tools, Apogee converters, Geoff Daking and Universal Audio pres, and a variety of vintage and modified newer microphones.
My work as a vocalist has been featured on countless major brand campaigns over a period of almost 20 years.
I am also a published writer, and offer script assistance on a regular basis.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Graham Tracey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Graham Tracey is a Premium subscriber.
• Graham Tracey has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours