Graham Powell

warm, friendly, intelligence, smooth, resonant

Voice Description

Warm and smooth for narrations. Energetic, conversational, natural and bright for commercial. Smooth, professional, crisp, and clear for presentations, instructionals, industrials, etc. Non-regional. Age range 30-45.

Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform

• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male

Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:

• English - British
• English - USA and Canada

I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes

• Commercials
• Promos
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Audiobooks
• Videogames
• Documentaries
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Podcasts
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
• Cartoon/Animation

Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)

• Non-Union Jobs

• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories

My Union Affiliations and Memberships

None

My Recording and Delivery Capabilities

• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP

Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer

• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks

My Home Base

New York, New York, United States

Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects

British (Standard and cockney), Australian, Southern, Texas, New York, Boston, Italian, French, Scottish, Irish, German, Australian, Russian, "Sports Broadcaster", Tom Brokaw, Tim Gunn, Stewie Griffin, Teenager in puberty (voice cracking),

My Voice Experience

I have been a full-time (no "day job" needed) voice-over talent since 2011. Since then, I have been the official brand voice of multiple Fortune 500 companies, voicing long-term ad campaigns spanning all forms of media, from primetime network broadcast tv to in-store promotional use. I would estimate that this has comprised about 80% of my voiceover work. The remaining 20% has been comprised of corporate industrials, instructional videos, narrative, and promotional. I have my own home studio and am able to legally work BOTH union AND non-union with no problem.

My Training

Trained in acting at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA - Class of 2003

Maggie Flannigan Studio, New York, NY - Class of 2012

My Studio Equipment

Rode NT1A Anniversary Vocal Condenser Microphone Package
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Compact (1st GENERATION) USB Audio Interface
Phone patch

Additional Skills

Excellent at various character voices. Very wide character range. Trained and experienced professional theatre, television, and film actor. Knowledge of financial and insurance products. Can sounds very "corporate" due to 15 years of working experience in corporate America.

Payment Methods Accepted

PayPal
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers

Contact Information

To contact Graham Powell by email or phone, please click here.

Voice123 Premium Forums

Read Graham Powell contributions to the Voice123 Premium Forums - Submit your questions to other Voice123 users and experienced members of the voice community..

• Currently Graham Powell is a Premium subscriber.
• Graham Powell was last active on Voice123 26 days ago

Graham Powell Picture at Voice123
Demos
Graham Powell - Commercial Voiceover Demo Reel

Graham Powell - Promo Voiceover Demo Reel

Graham Powell - Sample VO - Technical / Medical

Graham Powell - Sample VO - Industrial (Medical)

Graham Powell - Sample VO - Non-Profit PSA

Graham Powell - Audio Sample - British Accent