Impersonations, characters, offbeat, cartoons,
Voice talent is a lot of fun for me as well as having always been a dream job. Voice-overs are a rewarding way to lend your own personality to a piece and help a client finish a polished product.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, Spanish, Irish, English (British), German, Russian, Australian, Florida cracker.
Imitations of: Jack Nicholson, Jimmy Stewart, Boris Karloff, Charlton Heston, Sean Connery, Bill Clinton, Andy Rooney, Christopher Walken, Tom Brokaw. I will attempt any request as well.
My Voice Experience
The first job as a voice actor I'd ever booked was for the: New York Lotto, I played the part of a garbage man, finding treasures in the trash.
I played the part of "Owen Luckett" in an ongoing, radio soap, comedy down in Florida. Every-time he day-dreamed, he'd become another character (sometimes an animal).
I also really enjoy performing a number of cartoon voices, which just may be my favorite. I can do a pretty good G.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Homer Simpson d'oh! Captain Jack Sparrow, and I will always feel comfortable doing many dialects.
I began my training in Miami with Joe Adler, then he sent me to Boston to work with Dolly Springer. After some success in Boston, I headed back to Florida and got involved with a video production company doing voiceovers for real-estate ventures. That began to get a bit boring until I landed the radio soap in Naples.
I booked a number of on-camera, network national spots for Texaco, Ford, various PSAs, Motrin...etc. But, my heart is with voice acting.
My Studio Equipment
I have an i-MAC intel core 2 duo with Garageband, three external hardrives. I have a great porta-booth with all types of sound FX. I also have access to a great full-service studio. My mic: Shure SM 58.
I'm a perfectionist and I've produced my own work. I absolutely enjoy the freedom of the imagination, and I believe without a doubt that voiceover ads and productions are much more effective and enjoyable than anything visual, because they lend themselves to the imaginations of every listener, and I don't think that can be duplicated in any other media.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Graham Hayward by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Graham Hayward is a Standard subscriber.
• Graham Hayward was last active on Voice123 260 days ago