Business-like, conversational, stylish, educated
A welcoming British male voice over. Warm, rich with a subtle Scots accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish - Glasgow, Highland
Northern Irish - Belfast
Irish - Dublin
My Voice Experience
Voice over for training DVD for pre-school and primary music project (Aberdeenshire Council, Scotland).
Recorded CD of songs to accompany an educational music project (Aberdeenshire Council, Scotland)
Gary Terzza 'VoMasterClass'
Postgraduate Certificate of Education in Singing (Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, Glasgow, Scotland)
BA in Music Performance (RSAMD, Glasgow, Scotland)
My Studio Equipment
Professional quality recording equipment in home studio.
Editors' Keys SL150 Condenser Microphone
SH-10 Studio Headphones
Editors' Keys Vocal Booth
Music Tracks, Loops and Sound Effects Library
Professional classical singer with over 20 years experience (as a soloist, vocal ensembles, choirs and opera choruses), performing live and recording for radio and television.
Written copy for and introduced many live concerts over the past two decades.
Devised and delivered staff training courses for Aberdeenshire Council, Scotland.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gordon Jack by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gordon Jack is a Standard subscriber.
Gordon Jack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gordon Jack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gordon Jack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gordon Jack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.