Clear, smooth and neutral spanish voice overs
Full command of Neutral Latinamerican Spanish and its varieties, (Mexican Spanish, Argentinian, etc.) which allows me to perform as a voice talent in any Spanish-speaking country and to adjust to the local accent with no trace of regionalisms.
Creative, professional, very clear, warm and smooth voice over. Ideal for Industrial, Educational or Business recording and neutral or regional spanish voice overs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can especially perform Latin American neutral, Argentinean, Puerto Rican, and Mexican accent.
My Voice Experience
Presently, I offer business and artistics recordings and services for leading firms and media from all around the world. E-learning courses, voice-dubbing, videos, promos, CDs, Internet, voicemail, radio broadcasts, artistic and institutional voice overs for radio stations all over Latin American countries and the US.
Voice Department Chief at CycleLogic Inc., which provides IVR services and Mobile Solutions in more than 11 Latin American countries (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela) to clients such as Movistar, Bellsouth, Claro, Telcel, Unefon, among others.
Real fast turnaround!
Graduated in 2001 from Instituto Superior de Enseñanza Radiofónica (ISER – Argentina – Voice Talent Mat. 6434) with broad experience in several areas of communication and related disciplines.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTK and Neumann TLM 103, RME interface, Presonus Preamp, sound isolated facilities, Nuendo, Vegas and SoundForge software. Also ISDN, Source Connect or Phone Patch available for remote monitoring.
Also providing first quality Spanish voice over jingles production (sung or not) and professional translations.
Coordinator of special outdoor coverages for various local radios.
Host and General/Commercial manager of several music shows and news broadcasts.
Columnist in various newspapers and magazines, aided by his current studies in Communication Science at Universidad de Buenos Aires.
Panellist at several oral communication and voice-related professional workshops.
Also providing translation services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gonzalo Moreno by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gonzalo Moreno is a Standard subscriber.
• Gonzalo Moreno was last active on Voice123 5 days ago