Movie Trailer, Professional, Warm, Business, clean
Deep and rich for narrations and trailers, professional and racially ambiguous for commercials, God Voice, fun and energetic for animations, trustworthy, dignified. I also have positive natural and professional voice. I can do cutting edge and premium. Very proficient with my Nigerian accent. If you need clean and bright I am your guy. If you want over the top announcer I can deliver. I love doing voice mail messages and on-hold messages or intercom announcements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Clarita, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, Nigerian, and Southern accents. Raspy Voice. I also have a higher pitch cartoon voice. If you want the creepy saw movie type voice I can also do that for you.
My Voice Experience
I was the back-narrator for the esteemed Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I had a radio show on the station 90.1 FM WNAA. I was a pre-show announcer for the National Black Theater Festival. I have done numerous student projects. I have done voice over work for the award winning band Ty Hickson & the 35mm. I also do voice-over work different kick starter campaigns. I have done a voice-over for Biscuitville. I have also been an announcer for the NASCAR Sprint Experience at the Martinsville speedway and the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
I have taken a voice over workshop under the instruction of Rayme Cornell at the Kennedy American College Theater Festival Region IV. I have taken two voice classes at the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Professional Theatre and a Bachelors of Science in Business Management.
My Studio Equipment
I have a MXL Microphone and I have a harlan hogan porta booth. I use Adobe Soundbooth for my editing. I also have complete access to the radio station 90.1 FM and all their recording equipment and Adobe Audition.
I am a professionally trained actor with the ability to manipulate my voice to the need of the client. I am a highly motivated and energetic individual. I have been in numerous theater productions and I know how to take direction well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gogo Lomo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gogo Lomo is a Standard subscriber.
• Gogo Lomo was last active on Voice123 146 days ago