warm, energetic, African American dialect, serious
Warm, deep, and inspirational for narrations; versatile for audio books, military histories, and political campaigns; energetic and factual for commercials and professional presentations. Public Service Announcements (PSAs) with authority. Voicemail greetings with or without African-American accent. Jazz and blues renditions of songs. Smooth presentations of animals,cartoon characters, and animation. An experienced announcer for various types of programs - Emmy shows, Talent Contests, Fashion Shows, Community Award Presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Baltimore, Maryland; Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, formal/proper Northern, casual Southern, hip hop street.
My Voice Experience
Results oriented performer of various media: PSAs, news, commericals, audio books, narrations, political campaigns. talk show host, news reader, commercial performer, and voice over artist. Have hosted seven part radio series, weekly public affairs programs, Emmy Awards, and annual Muscular Dystropy Campaign.
Masters in Communications from Boston University; Instructor of news writing and delivery. Performer of news and Commercial narrations, Media and journalism instructor, voiceover coaching, radio and TV hosting, Internet animation and TV voice overs, media production, vocalist. Former broadcast announcer for the Voice of America covering news for Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Masters in Sociology and Ph.D. in Social Psychology with focus on groups and organizations from the University of Michigan.
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro 2.1 and Audacity 1.3 available for recording and editing voiceovers.
Extensive experience in customer relations, sales, and marketing. Small business owner of book publishing company. Prior work with media placement campaigns,event planning, and life coaching. International Broadcaster with Voice of America, local broadcaster in Boston and Washington, DC area. Broad background of world events and ongoing business experience provide understanding of needs of diverse audience. Teachable and reachable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gloria Gibson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gloria Gibson is a Standard subscriber.
• Gloria Gibson was last active on Voice123 314 days ago