Fun, Guy Next Door, Gritty, Upbeat, Authoritative
Genuine, believable, conversational, friendly, warm for commercials. Authoritative, professional, direct for corporate reads.
I've sold millions of dollars of products and services through thousands of commercials in my career. Put my power of persuasion to work for you!
Recent projects include corporate narrations and instructional videos for Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals, TV VO for Royal Bank of Maryland, Fisher Price Toys (Global), PlumPrize.com, Audible.com, Medic Alert, Investigation Discovery Channel
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pirate, Sexy Italian Guy, Louis Black, Sam Kinnison
My Voice Experience
Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters Award for Excellence in
Ford/March of Dimes Achievement In Radio Awards for Best Morning Show. A.I.R. was a national campaign sponsored by Ford where radio markets across the country selected another cities winners based on the radio station demo submission.
A.I.R. Award for Best Radio Sponsored Community Event-Glenn Kalina
Cares For Kids Radiothon to benefit Children’s Hospital of
Philadelphia and The Children’s Miracle Network raising over one
Co-host NBC 10 Philadelphia “Sing For Celine” singing competition
Co-host Fox Philadelphia “American Idol” tryouts
Former Principal Staff Announcer Fox 29 Philadelphia
I spent 30 years in Philadelphia and New York working as a programmer and on air talent for some of the most respected broadcasting companies in the world including CBS Radio, iHeart, Fox, Greater Media and Sirius/XM New York. My voice over coach is Marla Kirban in NYC, studied Improv 101 and 201 at Upright Citizens Brigade NYC, acting training at Actor's Connection NYC and Mike Lemon Casting, Philadelphia.
My Studio Equipment
In house studio using a Neumann TLM 193 microphone and Adobe Audition for digital editing. Yamaha MG102 Mixer with Digigram Audio Interface. I can send FTP, Dropbox or email. Connect through Source Connect, ipDTL or phone.
In addition to my skills as a voice actor and radio talent, I am a musician and very fluent in beach resort real estate in New Jersey. I am a 20 year boater and I also hold an FAA Private Pilot's license.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Kalina by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Kalina is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Kalina was last active on Voice123 8 days ago