Genuine, Cool + Approachable with a Wry Reserve
Genuine, Cool + Approachable with a Wry Reserve.
Glenn's professionalism and dedication to craft have made him a first choice talent with both producers and clientele the world over. From Fortune 500 companies to local businesses and everything in between.
Glenn is pleased to offer live connection to his studio via ISDN (Telos Zephyr xStream), Source-Connect and analog phone patch.
Line 1: 1-403-272-2593
Line 2: 1-403-272-2570
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Seattle, Los Angeles, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Scottish, British (various dialects).
My Voice Experience
Glenn specializes in commercial, TV promo, broadcast and non-broadcast narration.
Select clients include:
Michigan State University, BMW, NASA, AT&T, Audi, Food Network, Intel, Shell, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Citgo, Samsung, PBS, Leatherman, Real California Milk, Medicare, DirectBuy, Powerade, Fenicia Bank, MET, WestJet Airlines, MediCare, Xide and Curve Magazine.
Ad agencies, film + video production companies, event producers, web media and eLearning developers throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Asia count on Glenn's unique experience, artistry and professionalism to deliver their message in an authentic way that connects with the listener.
2015: Marice Tobias (Las Vegas / commercial + TV promo)
2014: Marice Tobias (Calgary / commercial + narration)
2013: Marice Tobias (Portland / commercial + narration)
2011: Marice Tobias (Los Angeles / commercial + narration)
2011: Kim Hurdon (Toronto / commercial)
2009-2010: JG Consulting (NYC / commercial + TV promo)
2003-2008: WCS (commercial/narration VO, business marketing)
1998-2000: WCS (commercial VO)
My Studio Equipment
* MacBook Pro
* Neve 3115 mic pre's
* Sennheiser MKH-416 microphone
* Professional voice booth
* ISDN, Source-Connect, phone patch, FaceTime, Skype
* Pro Tools
* Genelec 8040A near field monitors
Glenn has spent most of his working life in professional recording studios. First, as an engineer and voice director and since 2001 as a full-time voice actor while training with some of the best voice-over coaches in the business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Howard was last active on Voice123 42 days ago