Convincing, Conversational, Clear, Friendly, Guy Next Door
Find me on the web at voglenn.com, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call direct (215) 939-6080
Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I appreciate great service myself, so when I am hired to voice your project I promise to go the extra mile to meet and exceed your expectations.
CLASSIC MALE VOICE:
I have a classic male voice with a generic mid-Atlantic American accent. When I meet people for the first time, I am frequently told that my accent is so generic that they can't tell what region of the US I am from.
My voice has been described as friendly, trustworthy, sincere and convincing.
Whether you are producing an eLearning module, commercial, promo, product demo or need assistance with a corporate project for use internally or with clients, I can bring your script to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a professional voice actor operating from a high quality home studio and I am looking forward to meeting all of your needs as a dependable service provider.
Using a teleprompter, I also have on-camera experience narrating eLearning projects for Shell, Jiffy Lube, Pennzoil and Quaker State.
My education as a voice talent never stops. Initially trained and coached by Voice Coaches Creative Voice Development Group in NY, I jump on every opportunity I can to continue sharpening my skills. I participated in a working session with the award winning casting director Mary Lynn Wissner to hone my auditioning skills. I have also attended numerous sessions on improv, eLearning and Network Promo.
My Studio Equipment
I operate from a high quality home studio, and I am capable of delivering quality tracks on demand.
On-camera using a teleprompter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Dracopoulos by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Dracopoulos is a Premium subscriber.
• Glenn Dracopoulos was last active on Voice123 39 days ago