Young & Energetic, Casual & Friendly, Warm & Informative.
I provide world class quality readings delivered within 24 hours, including unrestricted usage.
I regularly announce for Fox Movies, broadcast across 14 countries: http://bit.ly/MAV-Announcer
I also regularly perform for VTech toys, sold in thousands of stores across the world: http://bit.ly/MAV-Toys
I have been managing my professional voiceover studio since 2012, producing world-class readings for all types of projects: http://australianmalevoiceover.com/
My clients include Fox, Coca-Cola, MTV, Colgate, Bushells, IBM, Kellogg's, HP, Hyundai, Mini, Jaguar, Land Rover, VTech, Esso, FitBit, Netgear, Epson, KPMG, Blackmores and Jim Beam.
You can read my client testimonials here: http://bit.ly/AMV-Testimonials
You can contact me directly at email@example.com
Thank you for reading :-)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, German, Italian, villains, monsters, dimwits and superheroes.
My Voice Experience
- National TV commercials and infomercials
- Corporate training videos
- Online explainers
- E-learning projects
- Video games and cartoons
- Foreign film dubbing
I studied voice performance and sound design at Deakin University, graduating in 2001 with a Bachelor of Contemporary Arts - Media Art.
I studied voice performance and production at The Academy of Film, Theatre & Television: http://www.aftt.edu.au/
My Studio Equipment
My studio runs at 24bit / 96khz via an M-Audio Delta Audiophile interface and a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 microphone pre-amp. Waves C1 compressor and gate drive the Neumann TLM103 / Rode NT3 / Shure Beta58a microphones through the Ableton Live 9 Suite DAW.
I produce royalty free music: http://royaltyfreemusic.productions
I am an improvised comedian: http://tbcimprov.hk
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Glen Lloyd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glen Lloyd is a Premium subscriber.
• Glen Lloyd has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours