Conversational, Upbeat, Expressive, Versatile
I have a very energetic, fun, sexy, and inviting voice. I can be a tad of everything, which makes me versatile. Everything from interesting, educational, silly, but yet warm. I have had experience doing automated messages for companies (ie: doctors offices, schools, etc.) As a young girl people have always commented on my voice, since then it has been a dream of mine to be heard all of the world. With that said I am always looking to find a new way of working with my voice, and expanding it to the next level.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Giselle Yankovich
My Voice Experience
WHTZ Z100 - Promotions Assistant (New York)
- Live call-in's announcing winners of the station (daily, weekly, monthly).
GOOM Radio - Marketing Manager / Voice Talent (NJ/NY)
- Official voice for Save Me San Francisco - the group Train's official radio station.
- Official voice for Coca Cola Celebration Radio - focused around the 2010 Fifa World Cup
- Official voice for Converse Radio
- Official voice for Tommy Hilfiger Radio based around their new fragrance 'Loud.'
- Promos, songs, and commercial fillers for our 15 in house radio stations.
Bachelor of Arts from Caldwell College
International Model and Talent Agency
- Experience in acting workshops, commercials, etc. at the Riply Grier Studios
- Experience in runway classes conducted by Shaliah Edmonds.
*This strengthened self-confidence, self-esteem, and presentation skills.
My Studio Equipment
PR Coordinator at Life & Style Weekly
- Pitched beauty, fashion, lifestyle segments for our tri-state cable networks.
- Pitched our news and spokespeople to broadcast, radio, and print outlets.
- Organized segments from start to finish, and created all of the talking points for talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Giselle Yankovich by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Giselle Yankovich is a Standard subscriber.
Giselle Yankovich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Giselle Yankovich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Giselle Yankovich does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Giselle Yankovich was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.