Sweet and Smart Mom, Sassy Best Friend, Sexy Wife
-Authoritative and Intellectual for Documentary and Medical/Legal Narration.
-Sexy and sophisticated for commercials.
-Fun and sweet for lighter commercials and children's programming.
-Sweet and soothing for children's book narration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: All Southern variations, Boston, New York, Midwestern, Southern California Valley Girl.
British: Standard RP, BBC English, Transatlantic, East End Cockney, Irish (Both North and South), Scottish.
Spanish: Standard and Castillian.
French, Italian, Russian, German.
My Voice Experience
I have been the voice of the Virgin Mary for a children's audio bible and Penny the Penguin for Sea World. I have been a launder-woman who was secretly a sorceress for an RPG. And I know how to pronounce the word gastroenterologist and can do so with the authority of a practicing physician, which I have done in industrial recordings. My voice is versatile.
I have a BA in Theatre and an MFA in Drama with a Musical Theatre emphasis. I have studied voice and voice-over with many people including: David Lawrence, Edward Sayegh, Patsy Rodenburg. I am also a professional singer, with emphasis in musical theatre, pop and studio singing.
My Studio Equipment
I use an Audio Technica AT2020 Mic with Audacity recording/editing software on my Macbook Pro in my home studio. This is for general auditions and finished voice over recordings.
For bigger projects requiring detailed production and FX, I will generally work with Sotto Voce Studios in Burbank.
I am a working stage and screen actor as well as a professional singer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gina Torrecilla by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gina Torrecilla is a Standard subscriber.
• Gina Torrecilla was last active on Voice123 66 days ago