education, tutorials, documentaries
My delivery for all scripts is friendly, relatable, professional, casual, and that instills confidence in the audience which is detrimental for the video tutorial projects that I've provided voiceovers. The voiceovers that I've produced have often been described as "calming" by many clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, North American Southern, Filipino, UK English working class, game show host
My Voice Experience
I am currently "the voice" of all online tutorial videos (which I've also scripted) for the McGraw-Hill Connect and Connect Lucas digital education platforms.
I am a versatile voiceover artist experienced in online video tutorial narration, television commercials, radio broadcasts, and staged productions.
Clients include: McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Five Foot Five Productions, WSVA (School of Visual Arts radio) and Pinoy Dollyar (Asian bank card services).
School of Visual Arts
Honors Graduate, 1994
My Studio Equipment
MAC platform, Audacity audio engineering/editing software
Capabilities: voiceovers, scripting, video storyboarding, copywriting instructional content and manuals, audio engineering/editing (Audacity software).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gil Sembrano by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gil Sembrano is a Standard subscriber.
Gil Sembrano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gil Sembrano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gil Sembrano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gil Sembrano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.