Brazilian Portuguese voice over actor/translator.
Brazilian Portuguese, English and Spanish voice over actor with a full variety of different kinds of voices.
I'll match the right voice for your project, whatever that is...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1) Brazilian Portuguese from every region in Brazil ( every brazilian accent ).
2) North American English with a brazilian accent.
3) Spanish from South America and/or Spain.
4) Lots of different characters and voices...
My Voice Experience
Education and Training
St. Amelia - 1992 - High School - GED
Radioficina - 1993/1994 - College - Radio and Television Broadcasting
St. Judas - 1993/1994 - Translation & Interpretation (2years)
St. Judas - 1995/1996 - University - Business Administration (2 years)
Inhispania - 1997/1999 - Intensive Course Spanish Classes - Madrid/Spain
Language Studies International - 2000/2002 - ESL(English as Second Language) - San Diego/CA
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask G Lo
1) Years of experience been a disk jockey radio show host in Sao Paulo/Brazil ( the biggest brazilian financial center ).
2) Studio Experience working as a producer and musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact G Lo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently G Lo is a Standard subscriber.
G Lo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
G Lo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
G Lo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. G Lo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.