Smooth, Friendly, Upbeat, Professional
Warm, friendly & smooth delivery, polished & professional delivery, high energy delivery, warm-n-fuzzy/caring delivery, comedic delivery, sarcastic delivery, confident & knowledgable delivery, can also do sexy "900 Line Operator" type delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No accents/character voices...just straightfoward, pleasant sounding American female voice. I sound "American," but have NO strong regional accent of any sort.
My Voice Experience
25 year radio DJ with experience in conversational delivery in Soft AC, Smooth Jazz & 60's/70's Top 40 Oldies formats (on air names Beth Michaels and Kelly Mitchell). TV & radio commercial voice overs for a variety of clients from restaurants to retail outlets to adult-oriented businesses. Longer form voiceovers for corporate meetings/training videos/presentations. Voice-on-hold for business phone systems.
Bachelor of Arts, General Studies (multi-subject major with emphasis in Communications), University of Toledo (OH), 1987. Over two decades of performing a daily radio show (music DJ) along with a regular commercial production shift. Over two decades of various freelance projects. After working in radio for 25 years, I've learned how to produce quality work quickly -- so if you need something in a hurry or are working with a tight budget, I can help!
My Studio Equipment
I have a pro-quality home studio which was put together with the help of a nit-picky broadcast engineer. My home studio uses a Shure SM7B mic, dbx 286A mic processor, Adobe Audition software, and my booth is lined with Soft Sound Anechoic Studio Foam. I own a royalty-free production music library.
I have several years experience writing copy for radio ads and have won several local advertising club awards for copywriting. Personal interests include food & cooking (I am a MAJOR foodie!), metaphysical studies/creating one's own reality (for more than a decade before "The Secret" became the rage-du-jour), yoga, journaling/blogging, playing World of Warcraft (I have a NE Druid and a Draenei Hunter on Kirin Tor server.) and trying to get my husband to do the yard work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Geri Murray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geri Murray is a Premium subscriber.
• Geri Murray has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours