Warm, confident, authorative, educated.
My voice is warm, professional, educated, ideal for quality projects.
I can also be light and funny.
As a professionally trained actor I can also create various character voices.
My accent is considered neutral (mid-atlantic, mid-pacific) and very acceptable by US and English audiences.
For example refer to the HP demo. This is used in all English speaking countries for the release of new HP products.
If you want a clear, well spoken, warm voice that is a little different, that won't be ignored, I'm your man.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian educated, Australian broad (Paul Hogan), English upper class, English working class (cockney)
My Voice Experience
I am currently the voice for new product video launches for a major international computer hardware company (HP). In the past, I have been used as the voice for banks, airlines, cars and various prestige and multi national products.
I have also narrated documentaries for National Geographic and Discovery.
I was the voice for the introduction of the new GST tax reform for the Australian Government in 2000.
At the 2000 Olympics I was the live announcer for the Diving Competition and narrated the recorded famous athlete video profiles that proceeded every event.
As a voice actor I played Titanium Man in the animated Iron Man TV series and provided a number of character voices for the bar scene in The Rescuers Down Under (Disney animation).
I can reinstate my membership of SAG and AFTRA if needed.
BA (acting) National Institute Of Dramatic Art, University of New South Wales.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio has bee set up to broadcast standard by George Whittam. My audio interface is Apogee Duet2, Sennheiser 416 and Rode NT1 mics. I am equipped with Source Connect and Source Connect Now and Skype. I also have immediate access to a professional state of the art recording and editing studio with Pro Tools hardware and software, with a full library of music and effects and the services of a top engineer/producer.
I have written for Film, TV and corporate video. My acting and writing credits can be found on IMDB.
As an actor Iam well known in Australia and England, mainly from the cult TV series Prisoner - Cell Block H.
Given time to prepare I can do a variety of accents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gerard Maguire by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gerard Maguire is a Standard subscriber.
• Gerard Maguire was last active on Voice123 107 days ago