character-natural speaker, 3 octave range
First, I am a physician and I can do medical industrials very well. I am a wide range singer and I can do pop and rock songs. I have a wide range of character voices from monsters to an old grandmother voice ("Mean Granny") to an authoritarian mature military voice. I can be smooth for comercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
mexican, southern, english, hungarian, demented, western, old, super little, child voices.
My Voice Experience
I have been trained in singing by the late Irene Manning of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" and Glenn Miller fame. My voice over coach in Lucille Bliss. I have done several short commercials. I worked on the cartoon feature, "The Rainbow Family." in Oakland, CA. I
July, 2010 - Location Manager, "The Year After Infection," Indy feature film, St. Louis, MO.
July, 2009 - Stunt Coordinator, "In World War," Lo Mismo Studio, feature film, Oakland, CA.
June, 2009 - Singer, Actor in "Child of God," feature film. Director: Alejandro Adams, San Jose, CA.
20 March 2009 - Stunt extra in feature film, "2 Mothers," disaster scene for Fog City Productions; physical acting, light stunt risk and designated driver, Newark, CA.
1. Professional Musician-Drummer with experience in Jazz, Rock, Blues, Classical, Christian, Dixieland, Country and Western, Ragtime, etc. I have appeared in many jazz festivals in California. I am particulary good at jam sessions, such as, the blues jam at the 1860 Saloon in St. Louis, MO with the Jimmy Lee Kennett Blues Band and the "Build a Band" Rock jam at the House of Rock in Kirkwood, MO, playing with Mark Crowell and others. I have the ability to put together a superb small band called the "Evening Steamers," which play any genre of musical style and can handle any event or production.
2. Precision Driving with 18 years experience as a professional stock car racer in Florida, Illinois, Missouri and Alabama.
3. Professional Wrestler with 500 matches (can do light stunt work)
4. Current Volleyball player, performing at a college level.
5. Decent Kareoke Singer (10 years vocal training and personal acting development with Irene Manning of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" fame.)
6. National award winning Photographer
7. Voiceover trained by Lucille Bliss, an actress known for Crusader Rabbit, a wicked sister in Disney's Cinderella and the Smerfette. I appeared on the sound track of the independent cartoon production of "The Rainbow Family," in Oakland, CA.
8. I hope this does not confuse anyone, but I am a practicing Physician with proven lecturing and political skills. Proven writing skills with 25 medical articles in press.
9. Prior US Navy Flight Surgeon with combat flying skills in Viet Nam. Graduate of the U.S. Navy War College.
10. Slow pitch softball batting champion.
11. Can ride a horse.
12. Graduate level classes in art, music and history at Stanford University.
13. I also currently manage a film location on a dense, 50 acre, hardwood farm in Robertsville, Missouri.
14. Subject matter expert in hypothermia and on camera talent for a local Emmy-awarded TV production in St. Louis, Missouri. 1982
15. Producer and host talent for a medical talk show on American Cable Television in St. Louis, Missouri, 1980 (A 20-show series developed. One show, a two-part program, "A Mist in Icey Silence," won an award from the Aerospace Medical Association for best scientific video.
BA, Zoology, SJS, CA 58-62
MS, US Navy War College 90-93
Educational Certificate: Stanford University (ongoing upper division classes in Music, Art, History and Science
MD St. Louis University 62-66
Lucille Bliss Voice-over Seminar
My Studio Equipment
Voice overs with Cakewalk on computer is in place at my home and on the road.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact George Wettach by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently George Wettach is a Standard subscriber.
George Wettach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
George Wettach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
George Wettach does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. George Wettach was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.