My voice sounds like the Guy Next Door
Smooth, friendly, professional, warm and appealing... to all demographics
My voice tends to be naturally radio filtered and flavored, but can change with each individual project I'm hired to do. Whether it's a corporate sound, storytelling, or something silly, I tend to be very adaptable and flexible in creating the image you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask George Train
My Voice Experience
Radio Stations, AFRTS (Armed Forces Radio and Television)
My training came early in life being raised in a very musical family by my parents. Although Im pretty much self-taught, I have had a few voice coaching sessions with Gordon Jump. You may have remembered him as the "May tag Guy" in the Maytag commercial.
My Studio Equipment
Bose headphones, various mikes, and editing software.
I have a natural tendency to discern what sounds are attractive and why the interpretation of sound from a listener perspective is most important. I have developed a unique formula for writing copy that I strongly believe will get results.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact George Train by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently George Train is a Standard subscriber.
George Train does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
George Train was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
George Train does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. George Train was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.