Pleasant, Contemporary, Relatable
Every project I voice I base my performance on gaining the trust of the listener, whether this be through sounding well-versed in a certain E-learning subject, or sounding like a small business owner selling a product, not a corporation suit, being "real" is the main objective.
With e-learning I tend to keep it fairly formally pronounced, keeping enunciations distinct, but also dynamic enough that it is not boring to listen to, or hard to follow.
When I voice commercials I lean more towards dropping some vowels (of course it's the clients choice in the end), to sound more relatable and conversational.
For explainer video scripts I add more excitement to my voice, as these are generally trying to catch the audience's attention right from the start. Keeping it bouncy adds a rhythm and structure to the short video, and entices punters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many regional accents from the UK.
My Voice Experience
I've worked with VolksWagen, Amnesty International, Lincoln Learning among many others.
I have over 1000 projects completed, ranging from Audiobooks to Hype Commercials to Medical Narration to DJ Drops. Any style you would like, I have experience in.
Unknown - Click here to ask George Gibb
My Studio Equipment
Ability to edit and touch up a voice recording to any spec you would like.
Ability to add music to a track and mix it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact George Gibb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently George Gibb is a Premium subscriber.
• George Gibb was last active on Voice123 5 days ago