Friendly, Upbeat, Engaging, Guy Next Door,
Professional commercial reads, fun and outgoing character narration, smooth and sexy reads, friendly and professional presentation/phone work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, New Brunswick, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian Character Accent
Dumb American Accent
Funny Adolessant Boy
Movie Guy Voice
Smooth Commercial Guy
Hard Sell Voice
Monster Truck Voice
Relaxing Suggestive Voice
Mean Guy Next Door
Nice Guy Next Door
My Voice Experience
Specializing in business narration including Explainer Videos, Interactive Voice Response Systems(IVR), Business Presentations, Radio & Television Commercials and e-Learning programs I offer a voice that connects with and engages your target audience.
With over 10 years experience in the broadcast industry, I have a proven ability to deliver the right sound to hundreds of the world's top brands both on-line and on-air.
Previous clients include McDonald's, Ford, Chrysler, Toys R Us, A&W and Fox-TV among many others.
I currently have 3 audio book narrations under my name at audible.com along with dozens of eLearning modules for clients including the United Nations, The International Internet Society and the American Diabetes Association.
- A graduate of the Atlantic Media Institute in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where I studied Media Arts, specializing in radio and audio production.
- Recipient of Outstanding Broadcasting Student Award from Rogers Media
My Studio Equipment
Microphone of Choice: Shure Sm7
Audio sofware: Adobe Audition 7
Audio Interface: Presonus AudioBox
Audio Accessories: Cloudlifter
- Former Radio Announcer/Personality in 100,000+ markets in Canada.
- Former Program Director/Operations Manger for a cluster of 3 Radio stations in Canadian Medium Market.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Geoff Walsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geoff Walsh is a Standard subscriber.
• Geoff Walsh was last active on Voice123 136 days ago