Cool, hip, real, conversational - with broad, baritone vocal range. Manly/grit, young/snarky/fun party dude, or any combination in between.
You've probably heard me on your radio, your television, or on a website already. I've done national commercials for TV and radio as well as internet spots. I'm a total pro and will get your project done right and make you look, ahem - sound, good. I pride myself on making my priority - making things as easy on my clients as possible. That business strategy seems to be working for me so far.
Cool, Hip, Conversational, laid back, Friendly, Happy, Bright, Cheerful, Commercial, Promo, Trailer, Product Intro, Guy Next Door, Party dude, skater, surfer, dude, Emotion, Natural, Approachable, Business, Baritone, Smooth, Raspy, Deep, Whisper, Speak, Corporate, Tough, Young, Mature, Authoritative, Confidence, Urgency, Current, Fresh, Relaxing, Sincere, Comforting, Call to Action, Millennial, Athletic, Contemporary
Guy Next Door, Commercial, Accent, Business, eLearning, Education, Movie Trailer, Narrator, Audiobook, Cartoon, Authoritative, Natural, Confident, Young Adult, Broadcast, Television, Radio, Internet, game, video game, animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of accents. NY/NJ, Boston, Country, Texas, Hillbilly, Australian, British. I can do a variety of characters as well - from dark and serious like comic book heroes and villains to over the top silly characters.
My Voice Experience
I've only been in the business for a few years, but have been very fortunate. I've done national TV and radio commercials and was selected as the primary voice for a major corporation for a several year stint. I've done work for Goodyear, Dunkin Donuts, Constant Contact...and many, many more...
Workshops and private sessions with Stacy Sidel Tea, Terry Berland, Nick Omana, Groundlings, Johnny Gidcomb, Donovan Scott, Mary Lynn Wissner, Jodi Gotleib, Tim Tippets, Chuck Duran, and Jeff Howell.
My Studio Equipment
Senheiser 416 microphone. Apollo Twin Duo audio interface. Pro Tools, Logic, and Adobe Audition. Training on audio engineering for voice over plus custom setup of my signal chain by Tim Tippets.
Was/am a rock n' roll singer. Can sing/scream in a variety of ways.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Geoff Prickett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geoff Prickett is a Standard subscriber.
• Geoff Prickett was last active on Voice123 20 days ago