Real, hip, friendly, and fun warm bass voice
I'm that hip and funny guy on a commercial pitch.
I'm a great storyteller for kids.
I'll draw you in with warm and engaging narrations.
I've had a crazy deep voice since I was ten years old. I used to love to order stuff over the phone and pretend I was my father.
I love people, have a great sense of humour, and it shows!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great Boston accent - since I grew up there, even though my vocal coach when I was a kid beat it out of me.
Pretty decent Ontario type Canadian accent - thank you Canadian family branch...
Raving Red Sox fan - a specialty
Incredible Pirate Captain, so belay that jabber!
My Voice Experience
I've done a very wide range of voices - from sea captains to the 'voice of fire' for a safety video. I've narrated many children's books, and done character parts for them as well.
I have done IVR and help desk messages
I've done web presentations for science and art projects with many technical terms.
I have worked for companies as varied as the Hartford Insurance Company to Weekly Reader Books and beyond.
My strengths is the deepness and warmth of my voice, coupled with my regional accents and acting ability
BS in Art Education.
I trained for voice overs with several coaches, including Edward Bryce.
I am a trained singer and musician, playing several different instruments: hurdy gurdy, guitar, bass, and steel guitar. I've played all kinds of music - from contemporary to heavy metal to traditional folk music from Appalachia, French Canada, Ireland, and the British Isles.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica 4050 microphone
dbx 286a preamp
zoom hd16 board
Apple Imac running Cubase LE4
I am a former teacher which helps me in my children's narration work
I also have an extensive musical background as a bassist and singer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Geoff Kooris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geoff Kooris is a Standard subscriber.
Geoff Kooris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Geoff Kooris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Geoff Kooris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Geoff Kooris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.