Good guy, bad guy, authoritative yet friendly
Warm and professional for narrations and presentations, believable and clear for eLearning and audiobooks, upbeat or cool for commercials and promos...and London cockney for builders, decorators, landlords, gangsters and taxi drivers (not necessarily in that order!)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Middle-aged homeowner, London cockney, 'good cop/bad cop', gangster, rural farmer, mid-atlantic dj and character voices for cartoons
My Voice Experience
I started making radio commercials in 1975...and I've won awards. In addition to being a respected radio presenter, I am also an experienced copywriter and commercials producer, winning Sony awards for Radio City in Liverpool and Radio Orwell in Ipswich.
My voiceover, writing and production skills have created trailers, promos, competitions, programmes and features for a variety of tv and radio stations including Thames Television, BBC Radio One, Invicta Supergold and Two Counties Radio.
My Studio Equipment
My memorable audio productions are currently being created using Rode NT1A, Shure and Beyer microphones, Focusrite Scarlett Audio Interface and Audacity sound-editing software on iMac.
My expertise is not restricted solely to the radio studio - I am also a qualified and experienced EFL teacher and, after teaching at a number of schools in England and Switzerland, had my own successful language school in Bournemouth.
Therefore, I feel equally at home in the studio and the classroom - but between you and me, I have to confess to loving radio and music just a little bit more than teaching the Present Perfect!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Geoff Allen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geoff Allen is a Standard subscriber.
Geoff Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Geoff Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Geoff Allen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Geoff Allen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.