Bubbly, Youthful, Perky, Warm, CharacterSpecialist
14+ years experience in all genres of voice-overs. I can provide clean, edited, high quality files--delivered in the format of your choice--from my professionally equipped home studio. I can also set up a phone patch/ISDN/Source Connect session at your convenience if you prefer to direct me in real time. My turn-around time is FAST (within the hour if need be). I am easy to work with, take direction extremely well, and value my client's satisfaction above all else.
My voice description: warm, friendly, smooth, and energetic. With an actor's intuition and flexibility, I am extremely good at taking direction and making immediate adjustments. I am a very skilled cold reader with the ability to tackle complicated narratives with ease. I am always in my studio and I can turn a project around super fast (within the hour if need be).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Real, Conversational, Warm, Witty, Matter-of-Fact, Soothing, Sexy, Young Mom, Best Friend, Funny, Knowledeable
My Voice Experience
Some recent clients include: Noodles & Company, Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, Thomas English Muffins, Scott's Lawn Care, White Castle, Goodwill, New Balance, Smashburger, Quiznos, Shane Company, Re/Max, The Room place, Shane Company, Hunter Douglas, American Greetings, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, and many more.
BFA Musical Theatre, Syracuse University 1998 (cum laude)
Syracuse University London Program, London, England
12 years of professional theatre experience (resume available upon request)
On-Camera training and professional experience
Private voice instruction: Steve Potforra (NYC), Judith DeRosa (CO)
Private VO Training with Glen Holtzer (NYC),
Mary Lynn Wissner (LA)
Marla Kirban (NYC)
My Studio Equipment
Software: Adobe Audition
Audio Interface: Apogee One
Mic: Shure KSM 32
I can deliver clean, edited, high-quality tracks in the format and delivery method of your choice. Turn-around time is 24 hours for most projects. I also have easy access to a professional sound studio with ISDN and full music/sound fx library.
Experienced and skilled singer. 3 Octave range--from Broadway, to Pop/rock, Country/Folk and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Genevieve Baer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Genevieve Baer is a Premium subscriber.
• Genevieve Baer was last active on Voice123 2 days ago