Neutral Spanish VO, young, character specialist.
Native Neutral Spanish voice over talent.
Smooth and professional for presentations and training media, messages on hold, radio and TV. Characterization, fun cartoon voices.
English fluent lightly accented.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish accent in English. Native Neutral Spanish. Mexican Spanish.
My Voice Experience
Actor, Voice-over talent, audio producer, narrator.
Audio Dubbing Replacement voice talent for over 10 years. Spanish voice for Disney's Lion King, "Rafiki" among many other characters.
Production Manager for Suite Sync de Mexico, Audio Station, Radio America (Toronto).
Translator for subtitling and dubbing of movie motion pictures and TV shows, web pages, training media.
Voice talent for Ondas Hispanas Radio in Toronto.
Some clients: Cartoon Network, Scotiabank, Little Caesars.
1987-2002 ADR voice talent, Director and Translator for the dubbing industry in Mexico.
1980-Acting at "Scenic Art Institute" Mexico.
1983-1987 BA, Dramatic Literature and Theater, UNAM.
1980-Radio and TV Technician.
My Studio Equipment
iMAC intel core 2 duo. ProTools LE 8 Source connect (genarov). TAPCO Mix260fx Mixingboard. APEX435 phantom power mic.
Translator, adapter, for lip-sync in Spanish.
Translator, adapter for subtitling in Spanish.
Macintosh & PC format: word, excel, power point, & Pro-Tools LE 8 digital recording savvy.
Home basis digital studio for recordings and auditions, 24 hrs turnaround.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Genaro Vasquez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Genaro Vasquez is a Premium subscriber.
• Genaro Vasquez has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours