calm, warm, assertive, announcer, character
1.My voice is warm but assertive.
2.feels like "this guy is giving me the real deal" kind of voice.
3.have a narrative voice..read The Word for Today(UCB)-a daily devotional at my station. a real hit if i might say so myself!
4. also love payoffs for adverts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comical, animation(anything with PIXAR ANIMATION would be great!), Cleveland(Family Guy) imitation,Pidgin(native dialect)
My Voice Experience
1.Mostly announcer type, payoff and narrative(my speciality)
2. Started off young imitating cartoons like daffy duck, bugs bunny and Tweety bird(loony toons)
3. Went into radio after studying Chemical Engr....never looked back since!
4. Done VO's for a good percentage of bluechip companies in telecommunication, banking,Food industry, Entertainment to mention a few;some of which are-MTN Nigeria, Globacom Nigeria, Fidelity Bank, Tasty Fried Chicken(TFC),Amstel Malta, Nigerian Economic Summit,China Southern Airline, Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG etc.
5. Have made an estimated 3million Naira since 2003 in revenue.
• OLASHORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, ILOKO-IJESHA, OSUN STATE- SEPTEMBER 1997 -JULY 2001
• UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, AKOKA, LAGOS STATE - APRIL 2002-DECEMBER 2008
• PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY-CREATIVE ENTERPRISE CORE PROGRAMME-FEBRUARY 2010
• MASTERS PROGRAMME-MEDIA ENTERPRISE-SCHOOL OF MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION-PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY-IN VIEW 2011
• PRESENTER, BBC WORLD SERVICE TRUST ON” FLAVA” (YOUTH PROGRAMME). - AUGUST 2005-APRIL 2006.
My Studio Equipment
1.Adobe Suite(Sound booth)
4. Pro Tools
1. Worked in Production Department of DDB Advertising (Lagos) for 1 year -APR 2008
2. Did some copy writing also while at DDB
3. Work as a radion presenter for a lagos based radio station- 92.3 Inspiration Fm
4.love watching Cartoons especially animations; from Incredibles to wall-E to toy story to mention a few!i believe it helps me get into character when needed and remain youthful!...currently loving Megamind
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan is a Standard subscriber.
Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gbemileke Oscar Oyinsan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.