Natural, Conversational, British Voice Over
Conversational, user-friendy, believable, pacey and enthusiastic; the voice of British network TV station Channel 4 for 24 years.
My natural style is easy going and 'every-day' but I can add more gravitas or upbeat tones to suit your requirements. I will bring your text to life with a fresh, informal delivery.
You will also find my versatility ideal for e-learning projects, radio and TV ads, podcasts, documentaries, audio guides, on hold messages (IVR), corporate material and copy requiring authority.
I have also been a TV announcer on E4 and More4
Channel Five utilised my voice to narrate the documentary series Ultimate. In 2007 I also narrated the Channel 4 documentary Phil Spector's Demons.
I was the first announcer on music station VH1 in the United Kingdom and my years in local commercial radio have enabled me to develop skills in the broadcasting fields, and also in audio in production too. My informal manner works well for podcasts, business corporate reads and for any script that requires a natural easy sound delivered with sincerity and intelligence.
When I am not recording I spend my time teaching others to do voice overs. I run a voice over master class in London, England and many of my students have now gone to successful voice over careers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Gary Terzza
My Voice Experience
One of the Uk's most experienced live voice-over announcers.
* 24 years Channel 4 TV
* 7 years commercial radio (Trent FM/BRMB)
* 5 years ITV1 (Central)
* 2 years presenter CITV (network Children's television)
Plus voiceovers for: five, VH-1, Sky, Discovery.
Commercial: AusTravel, Oral B, Land Rover, BAE Systems, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Peter Wheeler (Granada TV)
Richard Barnes (Anglia, BFBS)
Trevor Nichols (Channel 4)
My Studio Equipment
Full digital home recording capability. Broadcast quality condenser XLR microphone recording through pre-amp and editing on Audacity or Garageband.
Experienced copy and script writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gary Terzza by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Terzza is a Premium subscriber.
• Gary Terzza was last active on Voice123 2 days ago