Natural, casual, warm, friendly,
Over 30 years of experience creating radio & television voice overs, video narrations, specialty pieces for events, characatures.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My forte is creating character styles that best fit the situation.
My Voice Experience
The bulk of my 30 years of experience has been done for radio. I am an experienced narrator for video and television.
Most recently I have been supplying promos and Emcee tracks for our Church events and Radio ministry. Plus voice over work for Home Shows and narrations for a local video production company.
Live reads and interviews are a specialty.
I have been involved in commercial production since 1976. I trained at N.C.S. Broadcasting in New York City after studying Radio & Television Theory.
I have done numerous live events as Host and MC, and am extremely at ease in impromptu situations.
Copy writing has always come naturally. My abilities have been helped greatly by my study and writing of poetry from a young age, and furthered by creative writing studies at the University of South Carolina.
(Even spent time as a Video Jock doing live broadcast and engineering of music videos)
My Studio Equipment
I do my studio work at home in a built in booth with Adobe Audition, creating quality mixes on computer for distribution.
If necessary I have contacts in my area and can gain access to larger studios.
Dedication to excellence and reliability are the mainstay of my work.
My radio management experience (20 years+ worth) has given me the ability to work seamlessly with clients, salespersons, and the eventual customers being reached.
I continue to keep up with the technical side of this industry by honing computer skills and knowledge.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gary Perona by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Perona is a Standard subscriber.
• Gary Perona was last active on Voice123 244 days ago