Youthful Enthusiastic British Voice
My natural voice is bright and enthusiastic, great for commercials and for giving a more fresh image for your production.
I have a natural youthful quality to my voice, and am often asked to portray teens and young adults. It also makes it a perfect voice for engaging the audience of explainer and web videos.
I can perform a range of commercial styles, from a relaxed conversational style, to a super high energy read, and everything in between! My commercial reel demonstrates all these styles.
My accent is very easy to understand, which makes it great for e-learning applications, explainer videos, whiteboards, podcasts, IVR, corporate, presentations, and any production showing to an audience whose first language isn't English.
In addition, I can can act a range of characters from serious dramatic characters such as game character or radio drama, to silly cartoon characters for animations. I can voice all sorts from spritely young'ns to crochety old men, eccentric and flamboyant to rough and tough henchmen and monsters, heroes and villains.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bristol, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a bright, energetic and enthusiastic voice. My accent is a neutral English accent originating from North West London. It is well spoken, clear and easy to understand.
I can also do a range of characters and accents, from serious dramatic performances to wacky cartoon characters.
My Voice Experience
I have lent my voice to a number of productions and events:
Commercials, explainer videos, corporate videos and presentations, video games, audiobooks, e-learning courses, and also record my own podcast called "Thinking Out Loud."
An array of voice over courses by Gravy For the Brain such as; Voice Over for Beginners Course, Advanced to Professional Voice Over Course, Voice Over for Gaming Course, How to Voice Audiobooks Course, Character Acting for Voice Overs Course, and four months mentorship from the GFTB team; Hugh Edwards, Peter Dickson and Penelope Rawlins.
My Studio Equipment
Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
Unknown - Click here to ask Gary Miranda
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gary Miranda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Miranda is a Standard subscriber.
• Gary Miranda was last active on Voice123 128 days ago