Rich, Deep, Friendly, Authoritative, Announcer
Deep, rich, friendly, honest, believable, and knowledgeable for commercials. Smooth, professional, articulate, sophisticated, and educated for presentations and narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with a French accent, French, energetic children's animal character, deep sexy velvety voice, pure neutral American male voice
My Voice Experience
I have an excellent foundation in using my voice that makes me a natural for the voice over industry. In college and high school, I was prolific in winning dozens of Competitive Speech and Debate events and tournaments, culminating in three State Championships and two Regional Championships in speech.
As a disc jockey for KUPS-FM radio station for two years, I honed my voice skills and did voice overs for Public Service Announcements.
I have done voice over work for the Washington State Floor Covering Association for 10-15 minute webinar presentations.
Carpet To Go has used my voice overs on television commercials in the Seattle area (on and off for the past 15 years).
Professionally trained by Such A Voice (mentor - Ben Marney). Bachelor of Arts from the University of Puget Sound with three majors (including Economics, International Affairs, and French) with an additional emphasis in Communications and Speech.
My Studio Equipment
I have an on-site, professionally-equipped home voice over studio to quickly produce clean, full-sounding voice overs for your project -- ready for you to add your music or sound effects. Equipment includes:
- Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount and Pop Shield,
- Rode PSA-1 Professional Studio Boom Arm,
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 recording interface,
- AKG K271 MKII Professional Studio Headphones.
As a successful business owner for over 20 years, I understand the importance of service and quick turn-around.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gary Long by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Long is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Long does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Long was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Long does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Long was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.