Serious, comedic, offbeat, neighborly, mellow.
American male English speaker who can use his voice to bring a variety of attitudes to any project!
I am the voice that will connect your project with your target audience. From quirky or straight narrations, to characters with their own distinctive sound. I can be flexible to your special needs. Takes direction very well and is a capable voice actor. I always employ a professional demeanor and is fun and easy to work with as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York (mild or severe), New England, Southern, British, Irish. Can impersonate Ed Sullivan, Maxwell Smart, Rodney Dangerfield, Old man and several others.
My Voice Experience
Two Years as the public address announcer for college basketball team. Did news and sports and some DJ work at college radio station.
Fundamentals of Commercial Voice Over - Aliso Creek Studios, Burbank, CA
BA from Queens College in NYC where Imajored in Mass Communications.
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Blue Mic
Lenovo Laptop with Windows XP, Audacity Recording Software
I've done customer support for many years in the computer industry. Have great customer service skills that can also be put to use in the Voice Over industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gary Abel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Abel is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Abel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Abel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Abel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Abel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.