The voice you need in the moment you want to connect with your people!
With Garland's voice your clients will be:
- Moved to draw near your purpose
- Motivated to act on your purpose
- Moved to return to your purpose
Learn more @ http://garlandvandyke.com
Garland can be, or show:
Announcer, Attitude, Authoritative, Amusing, Believable Caring, Classy, Concerned, Conversational, Corporate, Deep, Executive, Friendly, Genuine, Happy, Hard Sell, High Energy, Informative, Interviewer, Motivational, Narrator, Natural, Newscaster, Mature, Ominous, Religious, Romantic, Sincere, Sophisticated, Smooth, Softspoken, Sportscaster, Storyteller, Superhero, Technical, Thoughtful, Upbeat, Warm.
I'm what you need me to be!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Graham, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
From church groups to funeral homes to radio spots and commercials, including 30 years of public speaking experience in instruction, academic settings, corporate representation, corporate training, executive sessions, and sermons.
- Rhonda Phillips, Voice Training
- Stephen F. Austin State University - BA in Public Administration,
- Texas State Technical College - AAS in Computer Programming,
- University of Oklahoma - Certified Corporate Trainer
- KWKQ, KBLY, Graham, TX - Experience in radio production/commercials
- Corporate - E-learning, corporate training
- Professional speaker, 30+ years experience in academic, corporate, civic groups, and church venues.
My Studio Equipment
Q802 Mixer, Rode NT1-A Mic, Adobe
Business experience, customer advocate
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Garland Van Dyke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Garland Van Dyke is a Standard subscriber.
• Garland Van Dyke was last active on Voice123 43 days ago