Yale-trained, fluent Spanish & Latino dialects
+ Normal speaking voice with a personal and relatable "everyman" quality ideal for commercial work, situational comedy, realistic drama, and inducing an empathic / sympathetic audience.
+ Precise diction, comfortable tone, and great vocal range.
+ Experienced singing voice, capable of both tenderness and confidence.
+ Playful, fun higher register perfect for cartoons and other youth-targeted work.
+ Deep, authoritative low tones with a smooth, rich timbre great for romantic leads, villains, and older characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
+ American non-regional English
+ Regional American English - southern, northeast, midwestern
+ British English - Received Pronunciation, Cockney, Devonshire, Scottish
+ Fluent Spanish
+ 20 Latin American dialects - including Puerto Rico, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, and more
+ Middle Eastern - Israeli, Arabic, variations
+ Italian and Italian-American
+ New York - Bronx, Long Island, Brooklyn
My Voice Experience
Gabriel is a Broadway actor with five star audio books featured on Audible.com, long-running McDonald's cartoon characters, and international health care infomercials. His voice has been used in many markets, especially for his myriad Latino, Spanish, and Middle Eastern dialects.
+ Yale Drama
+ Moscow Art Theater
+ Gardzienice Company
My Studio Equipment
+ Rode NT-1 studio condenser mic
+ Blue Snowball studio condenser mic
+ 2 x Shure SM-58 (balanced pair) dynamic mics
+ Audio Kontrol 1 USB interface
+ Reason 7 D.A.W. Software
+ Soundtrack Pro Voice Workshop
+ Reaper Digital Multi Tracking Platform
+ Apple MacPro Desktop
+ MacBook Pro
+ Neurolinguistic Programmer
+ Certified Hypnotherapist
+ Keyboard player
+ Motivational Speaker
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gabriel Sloyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gabriel Sloyer is a Standard subscriber.
Gabriel Sloyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gabriel Sloyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gabriel Sloyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gabriel Sloyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.